Owner and/or publisher
Site owner and/or publisher: RÉGILAIT
Status: Simplified Joint-Stock Company
Capital: €13,650,090.00 – Intra-community VAT no. FR 85 349 113 662
Publisher address: 102 RD 906
71009 Mâcon Cedex, France
Telephone: +33 (0)3 85 32 74 00
Publication manager: C. Fabre
42 rue Saint-Anne de Baraban
Tel. +(33) 4 82 53 14 32
– Photos libres de droit Getty images
– Julie Mechali
– Studio Guy Renaux
– Digimiam, Aurélie Jeannette
– Alter Gusto
– Aurélie Bresset
– Lili Bakery
– Nadia Paprikas
– Melanie Desbiolle
– Jean-Marc Villard
– Tiphaine Guilet – Gourmandiseries
– Nathalie Cuisiner… tout simplement
– Virginie Fouquet
– Sophie François-Mülhens – Dans la cuisine de Sophie
– Sandra Cuisine Addict
– Carine Chic Chic Chocolat
– Un Flo de bonnes choses
– Dorian Nieto
– Anne Delplanque – On dine chez Nanou
– Vanessa Romano
Infomaniak Network SA
Rue Eugène-Marziano 25
1227 Genève – Switzerland
This site is accessible under the name(s): www.regilait.fr et www.regilait.com (hereinafter jointly referred to as “www.regilait.com”).
Comments and suggestions
It is possible to send comments and suggestions to the manager of the site by post to the following address:
102 RD 906 Saint-Martin-Belle Roche
71009 Mâcon Cedex, France
Each person is responsible for the data they transmit, use and/or transfer and agrees in this respect to comply with the French regulations in force, in particular those related to clearly unlawful content (paedophilia, incitement to racial hatred, etc.) or the protection of the rights of third parties (intellectual property rights, etc.). The publisher is not responsible for the use of data, or for content communicated or services provided by another person which, in particular, may not comply with the regulations in force.
Access to the site
The site www.regilait.com is accessible to users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless otherwise stipulated. REGILAIT may not be held liable due to any technical unavailability of the site, whether due, notably, to force majeure, a maintenance operation, an update, a modification of the site, an intervention by the host, an internal or external strike, a network outage, an electrical power failure, or to incorrect configuration or improper use of the user’s computer.
See all informations about protection of personal data here.
Personal information collected
In France, personal data is protected in particular by Law no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code, and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
– the user means “the web visitor connecting to or using the site “www.regilait.com”.
– personal information means “information which can be used, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, to identify the natural persons to whom it applies”. Personal information on users of the site www.regilait.com:
– is never collected or published without the user’s knowledge
– is intended for use by the operator of the site www.regilait.com, which is responsible for processing it, for purposes of administrative and commercial management, as well as by its subsidiaries and commercial partners.
Furthermore, REGILAIT is authorised to conduct studies and statistical analyses on the use and typology of users of the site www.regilait.com, subject to ensuring their anonymity.
When browsing on the site www.regilait.com, the following items of data are notably collected:
– the internet address (URL) of the links by means of which the user has accessed the site www.regilait.com
– the user’s access provider
– the technical configuration of the browser
Furthermore, REGILAIT is authorised to conduct studies and statistical analyses on the use and typology of users of the site www.regilait.com, subject to ensuring their anonymity. When web visitors participate in sections of the site www.regilait.com, the following items of data are notably collected:
– name, email address, postal address, telephone numbers, age, number of children in the household. This data is only collected for the purposes of the services offered by the site www.regilait.com. Users provide this information in full knowledge of the facts, particularly when they themselves enter this information. Users of the site www.regilait.com are thus informed of the compulsory nature or otherwise of information they may be asked to provide.
– IP address, date and time of connection
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, users have the right to access, rectify or delete information concerning them, which may be exercised by contacting REGILAIT:
– by letter to the address REGILAIT, Customer Services, 102 RD 906 Saint-Martin-Belle-Roche, 71000 Macon, France, providing their name or company name, their postal and or email address, and, where applicable, any reference number they may have as a member of the site www.regilait.com
Use of the electronic contact form
Use of the electronic contact form.
If you wish to use the electronic contact form provided on this site, please note that confidentiality is not guaranteed for correspondence transmitted via the internet.
This site requires the installation of a cookie. In general, it records information related to the browsing activity of the user’s computer on the site (pages you have consulted, date and time of consultation, etc.), which REGILAIT will be able to read upon your subsequent visits. It enables, if the user is registered for the services of the site, automatic identification of the latter, without the need to re-enter their username or password on each visit. REGILAIT wishes to inform you that any user may object to the saving of “cookies” through their browser settings.
All elements of the site www.regilait.com, notably texts, presentations, illustrations, photographs, downloadable documents, iconographic representations, trademarks (filed by REGILAIT or by any of its partners), directory structures and formatting are, other than in the case of public documents and additional details, the exclusive intellectual property of REGILAIT or its partners. As such, their representation, reproduction, embedding, distribution and redistribution, in whole or in part, are prohibited. Any person doing so without proof of prior express authorisation from the holder of these rights shall be liable to penalties related to the offence of infringement.
In addition, representation, reproduction, embedding, distribution and redistribution, in whole or in part, of the database contained in the site www.regilait.com are prohibited under the provisions of Law no. 98-536 of 1 July 1998 concerning the legal protection of databases. In any event, any authorised copy of all or part of the contents of the site must include the statement “Copyright 2018 – REGILAIT- All rights reserved”.
Validity of information provided
Validity of information provided. Should the user be asked to give any information, they agree:
– to provide information which is genuine, accurate and up to date when it is entered into the registration form for the service, and in particular not to use false names or addresses, or any names or addresses for which they do not have authorisation
– to keep their registration data updated in order to ensure that this data is permanently genuine, accurate and up to date
– not to make available or to distribute information which is illegal, reprehensible (such as defamatory or obscene statements) or harmful (such as viruses). In the event of a breach of these provisions, REGILAIT shall be entitled to suspend or cancel the user’s access to the services, entirely at the fault of the latter.
Limitation of liability – User conduct
The user expressly agrees to use the site www.regilait.com at their own risk and under their sole liability.
The site www.regilait.com provides the user with information on an indicative basis, as is, with of all its imperfections. In addition, this information must be taken as accurate at the time of its online publication, rather than at the time of consultation of the site.
In any event, REGILAIT may not, under any circumstances, be held liable for:
– any direct or indirect damage, notably with regard to loss of profit, loss of earnings, loss of custom or of data which may, inter alia, result from use of the site www.regilait.com, or on the contrary from the impossibility of its use
– a malfunction, unavailability of access, improper use or incorrect configuration of the user’s computer, or the use of a non-standard browser by the user
– the content of advertisements and other external links or sources accessible by the user from the site www.regilait.com
The user agrees not to disseminate statements, opinions or information of a defamatory, obscene, violent or racist nature, or which more generally infringe applicable French legislation, individual rights or public decency.
Any webmaster wishing to create a link from their site to the site www.regilait.com is required to obtain prior express authorisation by sending a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Users who may be redirected to a third-party web page by means of a hypertext link given on the site www.regilait.com recognise that REGILAIT is not in charge of the content of sites reached by redirection. Consequently, REGILAIT may not under any circumstances be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of sites accessible via hypertext links contained on the site www.regilait.com.
Advertising nature of content
In any event, REGILAIT shall inform the web visitor, where applicable, of the advertising nature of content on the site www.regilait.com. The site www.regilait.com may contain advertisements. REGILAIT may not, under any circumstances, be held liable either for the content of advertisements or for the consequences of any contractual relationship between the user of www.regilait.com and the person having disseminated the advertisement.
Uses of contact details contained on the site
REGILAIT prohibits the use of contact details contained on the site www.regilait.com for the purposes of canvassing, promotional campaigning or any other commercial use.
The use of this website is governed by French law, to the exclusion of all other legislation.