|Nutritional values||Energy||Fat(of which saturates)||Carbohydratesof which sugars||Protein||Salt|
|Per 100g||1810 kJ
|31 g||0.93 g|
- Tin 300g
- For sports enthusiasts: Retains the protein from the milk without the fat, helps strengthen muscles.
- A real quality milk with all its nutritional properties preserved: the process used makes it possible to maintain all the organoleptic qualities of the milk.
- Light: 0% fat, for maximum lightness and digestibility, ideal for dieting.
- Naturally rich in calcium and source of phosphorus
- Enriched with 8 vitamins: A D3 C B1 B2 B6 B9 B12
- Ideal for strengthening bones: Construction, maintenance and preservation of bone mass.
- Using the product: Cooking and drinks
- Handy packaging:
- Can be stored at room temperature up to one month after opening. No need to refrigerate.
- Better protection: metal tin with cap, 300g = 2.7L of milk.
- There is a tin 700g too.
- And what’s in it? Powdered skimmed milk, 8 micronutrients (vitamins A, D3, C, B1, B2, B6, B9, B12 and calcium). May contain traces of soy.
- SRP: No
- Number of products/box/SRP: 12 / 6
- Storage: Store in a dry place. After opening, this product can be kept for 4 weeks. Close well after use.
- Is this product marketed in France? No
- Which shelf will you find us on? Milk, coffee, culinary aid, dieting.