For a 20 or 22cm diameter mould
- 200g of biscuits
- 100g of melted butter
- 450g of tempered cream cheese
- 300g of Régilait sweetened condensed milk
- 80ml of lemon juice (2 or 3 lemons)
- Reduce the biscuits to powder. Carefully blend them with the melted butter.
- Pour into the mould, ideally hinged, and pack down well with a spoon or a glass. Place in the refrigerator.
- Using an electric blender or food processor, beat the cream cheese until very soft.
- While continuing to beat, gradually add the sweetened condensed milk then, once the mixture is even, add the lemon juice and beat for about 2 minutes.
- Arrange in the mould, over the layer of biscuits, and place in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
It will be best after chilling for 12 to 24 hours.
find us on 2 international food fairs