- 140g of tempered butter
- 120g of Régilait sweetened condensed milk
- 200g of flour
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- Optional: chocolate chips, hazelnuts, almonds, grated coconut, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder.
- In another container, mix the soft butter with the sweetened condensed milk until the preparation is nicely even. Mix in the flour.
- Take a heaped teaspoon of biscuit dough. Form a ball and place it on a tray lined with baking paper. Repeat until all the ingredients are used up, spacing out the balls of dough.
- Flatten each ball of dough by pressing down on it gently.
- Optional: top the biscuits with a few chocolate chips or pieces of hazelnut, almond or coconut, pressing them in slightly.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, a little more or less depending on the size of the biscuits. Leave to cool on a grid.
Be careful not to overcook them. Later, if there are any left over, store them in an airtight container.
find us on 2 international food fairs