Golden powdered milk financiers
- 5 tbsp of Régilait powdered milk
- 100g of butter
- 200g of icing sugar
- 75g of flour
- 2 pinches of baking powder
- 75g of powdered almonds
- 6 egg whites
Prepare some brown butter
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and leave it on a medium heat until it turns brown in colour.
- Filter and leave to cool down.
Roast the powdered milk
- Place the Régilait powdered milk in a small frying pan and heat it at a medium heat, stirring often, until the powdered milk is golden brown. Leave to cool.
- Blend the icing sugar, flour, powdered almonds, yeast and golden powdered milk. Then add the egg whites gradually to avoid lumps, while stirring with a spatula. Finally, pour in the lukewarm, runny brown butter and blend.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C. Fill the financier pastry moulds to 3/4 of their height.
- Place in the oven to 210°C until the financiers are nicely browned. Allow to cool slightly before turning out.
For an even fancier touch, coat your golden powdered milk financiers with Tartines & Desserts hazelnut chocolate.