Mango and coconut panna cotta
- 30g of Régilait powdered milk
- 200g of Le Fruit de Monin coconut syrup
- 100g of Le Fruit de Monin mango syrup
- 100g + 60g of water
- 2 gelatin sheets
- 10g of Maïzena cornflour* *Maïzena is a trademark of the company UNILEVER France
- Soak the gelatin sheets in the very cold water.
- In a saucepan, mix the Monin coconut syrup, Régilait powdered milk and water. Bring to the boil, then add the softened and drained gelatin to this preparation.
- Pour the mixture into two thirds of the verrines and leave to cool in the refrigerator.
- In a saucepan, mix the mango syrup and water, then bring to the boil. Add the Maïzena* diluted with a little water to thicken the mixture.
- Add a half-centimetre of mango cream to the coconut preparation, ensuring that the first preparation has fully set.
- Keep in the refrigerator before serving.