- 100g of flour
- 30g of Régilait semi-skimmed powdered milk
- 30g of oats
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 70g of sugar
- 3 tbsp of oil
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- 150g of fromage blanc
- 100g of fresh or frozen blueberries
- For sprinkling: oats and sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a container, mix the flour, powdered milk, yeast and oats.
- In another container, beat the egg with the sugar. Add the vanilla extract and oil. Mix well. Add the fromage blanc and mix carefully.
- Quickly blend in the dry mixture then the blueberries.
- Divide the preparation into muffin moulds or trays, up to 2/3 of their height.
Sprinkle lightly with sugar and a few oats.
- Place in the oven for about 25 minutes.