Pancake purses with apple, banana and caramel
- 65g of Régilait powdered milk
- 250g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 30g of caster sugar
- A pinch of fine salt
- 500ml of water
- 40g of melted butter
- 2 apples
- 1 banana
- 1 knob of salted butter
- 1 tube of Tartines & Desserts salted butter caramel
- Sweet laces
- For your pancakes, blend the flour, sugar, salt and powdered milk in a salad bowl. Gradually pour in the water, stirring gently with a whisk. Next add the eggs, then the melted butter.
- Fry the pancakes in a hot, well-buttered frying pan. Stack your pancakes as you cook them to keep them soft.
- For the garnish, peel the apples and cut them into small cubes. Brown them with the salted butter in a hot frying pan. Add 1 large tablespoon of Tartines & Desserts salted butter caramel.
- Peel the banana and cut it into large slices, then once again cut these in half. When the apples begin to caramelise, add the cubes of banana and brown for a few seconds (do not allow the pieces of banana to begin to melt).
- Assemble the purses: Place one pancake on a plate. Add a good tablespoon of caramelised fruit to the middle. Drizzle with Tartines & Desserts salted butter caramel according to your taste.
- Gather up the edges of the pancake to form a purse. Fold it gently between your fingers, then close it up with 3 interwoven sweet laces.