- 200g of eggs
- 200g of sugar
- 200g of flour
- 3 tbsp of Régilait powdered milk
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 200g of salted butter
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Fleur de sel salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Melt the butter on a low heat with the vanilla pod seeds. Leave to cool before blending into the mixture.
- Use a mixer to whisk the eggs and the sugar for at least 5 minutes until the preparation is very foamy, then, while continuing to gently whisk, add the sifted flour with the Régilait powdered milk and the yeast.
- Next add the melted butter, vanilla extract and fleur de sel salt.
- Pour into a cake mould lined with baking paper. Place in the oven, preheated to 180°C, then immediately reduce to 160°C.
- Leave to cook for about one hour, until the blade of a knife stuck into the middle comes out dry. Cover with a sheet of baking paper halfway through cooking to prevent the top of the cake becoming too brown.
- Leave the cake to cool down before turning it out.