Milk and speculoos biscuit yoghurts
- 1.5L of full-fat milk
- 1 plain yoghurt
- 5 tbsp of Régilait powdered milk
- 1 tube of Régilait Spread milk & speculoos
- A few speculoos biscuits
- In a salad bowl, use a whisk to mix the Régilait powdered milk and a quarter of the milk. Then gradually pour in the rest of the milk, whisking regularly.
- Add a generous amount of Régilait Spread milk & speculoos to the bottom of 9 glass yoghurt jars. Pour the yoghurt mixture over this up to 1cm from the rim of the jars. Incubate in your yoghurt maker for the time indicated above.
- Incubation times will differ from one yoghurt maker to another, but assume an average of 10 hours for full-fat milk yoghurts.
- Once incubation is complete, put the lids back on your dulce de leche yoghurts and place them in the refrigerator for 4 hrs before serving.
- Serve your milk & speculoos yoghurts and sprinkle them with crumbs of speculoos biscuit for a crunchy, gourmet taste.
Keep your yoghurts in the refrigerator and consume within 10 days. Caution: homemade yoghurts which do not contain preservatives expire more quickly.
find us on 2 international food fairs