For a 20 x 20cm mould
- 60g of flour
- 25g of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 125g of 65% dark baking chocolate
- 125g of Régilait unsweetened condensed milk
- 75g of butter
- 120g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50g of dark or milk chocolate chips
- 50g of walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Mix the flour and the cocoa. Sift.
- Melt the chocolate with the condensed milk in a bain-marie or microwave oven.
- Add the butter in small pieces and blend well, until a smooth, even preparation is obtained.
- Add the sugar and the eggs one by one, carefully blending as each one is added.
- Mix in the flour and cocoa, then the chocolate chips and crushed walnuts.
- Pour into a mould lined with baking paper or buttered.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes. Take care not to overcook, as it will become dry.
- Leave to cool before cutting into squares.
For even fancier brownies, you can add chocolate or caramel icing and sprinkle with a few chopped walnuts, hazelnuts or almonds.