- 60g of Régilait powdered milk*
- 500g of courgettes
- 40g of uncooked bulgur
- 40g of grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- 20cl of salted water
- 2 pinches of Espelette pepper
- 40g of fresh coriander (optional)
- Fine salt
- Cut the courgettes into pieces (without peeling them) and boil them in salted water. When cooked, blend them roughly together.
- Add the eggs, uncooked bulgur, grated cheese, powdered milk, Espelette pepper and finely chopped coriander. Season.
- Pour the whole mixture into buttered ramequins.
- Bake in the oven at 180°in a bain-marie for 20-25 minutes.
- Turn out onto a plate, using a knife to separate the flan from the mould.
Terrific texture tip – Absorption of water from the courgettes