Creamy courgette and cumin soup
- 1kg of courgettes
- 2 large onions
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of cumin seeds
- 4-5 tbsp of Régilait powdered milk
- Salt, pepper
- Peel the onions and cut them into 8 pieces. Wash the courgettes and cut them in two, then into thick half-slices, without peeling them.
- Heat a little olive oil in a casserole dish. Cook the onions and courgettes for 5 minutes until they brown slightly.
- Then cover with water (between 1/2 and 1 litre of water). Add 2 tbsp of cumin seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then cover the casserole dish and leave to cook at a low heat for 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool down off the heat before blending the onions and courgettes with a hand blender.
- Add 4 to 5 tablespoons of Régilait powdered milk and blend once again to obtain a really velvety soup.
- Serve with goat’s cheese spread on toasted sourdough bread. Creamy courgette soup can be served hot or cold as preferred.