- 50g of Régilait semi-skimmed powdered milk
- 150g of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 120g of sugar
- 100g of apple compote
- 2 tbsp of oil or melted butter
- 3 apples
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Pour the powdered milk into a small frying pan and cook at a low heat, stirring frequently, until the powdered milk is golden brown. Leave to cool.
- Mix the flour, golden powdered milk and yeast.
Beat the eggs with the sugar. Add the compote, followed by the oil or melted butter.
Mix well. Add the flour, powdered milk and yeast.
Pour into a mould lined with baking paper or buttered.
- Peel the apples. Cut them into quarters and de-seed them.
Cut each quarter into slices. Arrange the sliced quarters across the pastry, pushing them in very slightly. Arrange the remaining slices between the quarters.
Place in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.