- 250ml of water
- 3-4 tbsp of Régilait powdered milk
- A pinch of fine salt
- 80g of butter
- 30g of caster sugar
- A pinch of baking powder
- 150g of flour
- 3 or 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp of pearl sugar
- 60g of Régilait powdered milk
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 4 eggs
- 160g of sugar
- 50g of flour
- 500ml of water
- In a saucepan, bring the salt, caster sugar and butter to the boil. Mix the flour with the Régilait powdered milk and yeast. Pour the whole mixture into the saucepan in one go. Stir quickly away from the heat until the dough separates from the edge of the saucepan to form a ball.
- Dry the dough over the flame while continuing to stir.
- Remove from the heat and add the eggs one by one, stirring until completely absorbed into the dough. Prepare little balls with the piping bag on a buttered tray or a sheet of greaseproof paper. Add grains of pearl sugar over the pastries. Bake in the oven at 210°C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once cooked, leave to cool.
- In a salad bowl, mix the sugar, flour and powdered milk.
- Add the eggs and beat until firm. Add the lemon zest and juice. Pour the water into this preparation, bring to the boil and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place in a container and leave to cool.
- Decorate the underside of the chouquettes with lemon cream using a piping bag.