- For around 30 biscuits:
- 200g of flour
- 40g of Régilait semi-skimmed powdered milk
- 110g of sugar
- 110g of tempered butter
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon
- To decorate: pearl sugar, chopped hazelnuts or almonds, etc.
- Grate the zest of the lemon.
- Place the flour, sugar, lemon zest and powdered milk in the bowl of a blender. Blend until well mixed. Add the butter cut into small pieces and blend until a sandy texture is obtained.
- Add the egg and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Blend until a ball is formed. Add a little lemon juice if the dough is too dry. It should be supple.
Transfer onto a worktop. Knead the dough by hand two or three times to give it an even consistency. Wrap in cling film and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Take the dough from the refrigerator. Wait for about 10 minutes until it has softened a little, then spread it out to a thickness of 3mm on a lightly floured worktop or between two sheets of baking paper.
Cut out the biscuits using a cookie cutter and arrange them on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Stack the dough trimmings, and spread out once again. Repeat until all the dough has been used up.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes depending on the size of the biscuits, until lightly browned.