Macaroni and cheese
- 450g of macaroni (or other pasta)
- 200g of Comté cheese
- 150g of Emmental cheese
- 1 tin (410g) of Régilait full-fat unsweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp of mustard
- 4 tbsp of breadcrumbs
- Place the cheeses, cut into pieces or grated, into the bowl of a blender.
- Blend until a coarse powder is obtained.
- Add the unsweetened condensed milk, eggs and mustard. Blend once again for a few seconds, until the preparation has an even consistency.
- Cook the pasta al dente, as indicated by the manufacturer.
- Drain the pasta, return it to the saucepan, and add the cheese preparation. Cook at a medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, constantly stirring, until the sauce thickens.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with a few breadcrumbs.
You can also spice up the sauce with a little pepper, garlic or spices. You might even like to brown your Mac’n’Cheese under the grill of the oven for 2 or 3 minutes. But no longer than that!