- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp of mustard
- A few drops of cider vinegar or similar
- Salt and white pepper
- 15cl of sunflower oil or similar plain oil
- 1 tbsp of Régilait powdered milk
- Place a kitchen towel on the worktop. Place a small salad bowl or large dish on it.
- Add the egg yolk, mustard, vinegar, and a pinch of salt and white pepper for the base.
- Pour the oil gently, almost drop by drop to begin with, while regularly whisking. Once the mixture is even, emulsion has begun.
- You can then drizzle in the oil, while continuing to whisk regularly. When the mayonnaise turns pale and begins to thicken, add 1 tablespoon of Régilait powdered milk to make it firmer.
- Adjust the seasoning if necessary. Keep in the refrigerator until just before serving.